Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mummy, come and eat moon

Moon cake festival is coming soon and hubby sugguested me to get a box of moon cake for his aunt. I manage to get few boxes from Kepong Tai Thong for relatives and friends.

As usual in Kam Fong antie's house and we are served with Teh Tarik and others junk food. Suddenly I heard "Mummy, come and eat moon!!!" where she was holding and enjoying a bowl of casual nuts. I surprisingly found that Mayee refers the "moon" as casual nuts. To the rest and this is not new to them as they already knew it almost 2 years ago....Oh my god!!!! They knew it earlier than me......poor mummy.

Besides this, another fun story about Mayee: One day she has passed her motion and she told me: "Mummy, I have passed a 'K'". She said this because her shit stacked together and formed a "K" word. Now I understand why sometimes, I heard people said I wanna to pass "K" (Meaning going to toilet). Haha.

No comments: