Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My second pregnancy

Yesterday, a friend of mine introduced me to use this blog to share our kids photos.

Well, according to my ovulation calendar and I'm now pregnant with 21 weeks. My conception date could be 6 July 2006. As for this second baby, hubby and I were trying very hard to get conceived and thanks god that it only took 6 months. As for the past few months trying and we almost give up to get a baby. "I'm going to stop trying and I need to concentrate my career from now onwards." I said to my hubby.

Since then and I do not border and keep track of my fertilization period. When my period was 3 days late and immediately I went to a doctor for check up and turn up the test was negative. The doctor advised me to wait for few more days. Another 2 days passed, I can’t wait it anymore and bought a tester to test it out again and still the test showed negative.


It was really bugging me all days. Another 2 days passed by again, my period still not yet come and I decided to do a final test and I bought a tester from Watson and test it in my office toilet and thanks god this time I could see a very blur line had shown up. After confirmed with the doctor and I were really happy with a new life growing inside me now. I told my hubby who was very happy too and he immediately escalated this news to his mom and all his family members too.


I told this to my colleagues too and they just laughed at me and said "See as proven, you will be able to get conceived when you almost give up!"

So far and my pregnancy goes very well, no craving, no morning sickness and so on. I just felt tired, backache and my stomach is getting tighten each day. At this stage and I can feel my baby moves and kicks a lot. This afternoon and I had a lunch set at Eden and my baby was kicking me a lots. My colleagues also noticed it. Is my baby exciting about the food I took?

I still have another 19 week to go!

No comments: