Tuesday, December 5, 2006

21 weeks pregnancy

It has been a while that I did not update my blog and yet to update my Hong Kong trip day 2, 3 and 4. Anyway I'm still waiting for the streamyx to be fixed. We just got the streamyx cut off last OCT. That is really painful to re-register the streamyx again as the system is not able to recognise the re-registration. That is awful!

I just had my monthly appointment together with my daughter on last 22 NOV, everything is fine. Doctor announced that I'm conceiving a baby girl again. I'm really disappointed to have a girl again as I know my hubby wanted to have a boy eagerly. I'm really surprise that the doctor announced the sex as he already knew that I have a daughter. Mmmmm.....why not saying "Can't see the sex this time, the baby hides it." to comfort me? I gained 3 kilo since my last visit and I believe all these are from choclate, ice-cream after my dinner meal. Yeah, I like to eat the ice-cream with banana, peanut and raisin too. That is really yummy!

Yesterday evening, my friend Yun Wan brought me the neuro-gain product and been adviced me to take supplement which is good for the baby's brain development. She reminded me playing music to a baby can help to enhance its analytical development and also can lead to an easier birth and a calmer baby.

So, yesterday night and I reminded my hubby to put the earphone and classic CD into my handbag. Thanks to my loving hubby and he seldom fail on the task that I asked for. Anyway, hubby told me not to put the earphone on my tummy as this will spoil baby's ear drum. Is that true? I just turned on the music with the lowest volumn and I believe it will never hurt my baby.

My baby kicks me a lots recently and I guess she will be a very active girl. I'm having trouble to sleep recently as my stomatch is getting bigger now. Even when I'm sitting and I can feel my stomach is touching my tight. Yeap, the second pregnancy is not that easy as compare to the first pregnancy. I'm having breathing problem, once walked for a while and I'm like out of breath.

Tonight and I'm going to take the Keropok. Haha, that is where I gain more weight. I'm hopping my weight will stay at 67 kilo during the last stage, anyway I will control my weight no matter how. I don't want to gain the outrages weight as it is really hard to lose weight after labor. Besides and I don't want the stretch mark appear in my belly too.

No comments: