Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mini Oreo Cheese Cake


Finally I get to know the taste of oreo cheese cakes. I really love the combination of the cream cheese with oreo. It is just heaven with the sour taste combined with the crunch of the oreos. This is my second attempts and I hadn't even tried the first batch as I know it is really fattening.

I asked hubby to get some cheese cakes to office to share with his colleagues and leave some for kids and hubby. Hubby told me that the cheese cakes melted when he was on the way to office due to the hot sun in the morning at 9.30am. When I heard of it, I was really a bit upset. I can't imagine with its melted look and sure the beautiful muffin line at the edges must have gone!

Hopefully his colleagues don't mind of its look.

My second princess quickly placed order of 8 pieces mini cupcakes for her school teachers and another 5 to share with her friends. What? Mummy's chesse cake all going to her kindy?



Ingredient:
250g cream cheese, at room temperature
1/4 cup(s) sugar (Subsitude with white choclate)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup of Whipping Cream
1 tube of Oreo (Separated)

Steps:
  1. Preheat oven to 160 degree. Line muffin paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined muffin cup.
  2. Beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add in the melt white chocolate, and beat until combined. Mix in the whipping cream and beat until smooth. Mix in vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, beating between each addition.
  3. Spoon the batter evenly in the muffin cups.
  4. Bake for 15 minutes in the water bath.
  5. Chill for 3 hours.
  6. Top with blueberries and serve.

No comments: