Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gift from Grandma

Last sunday, Mayee's grandma just came back from Singapore and brought back 2 adorable dolls penguin and parrot as gifts for Mayee. I could see the happiness from Mayee's eyes the moment she received her present from grandma. So sweet of grandma! I will upload the pictures soon.




Recently my hubby introduce the internet cartoon network to Mayee and she is really excited about it. Every time when we reach home and she will ask for the internet game. So I will browse through the cartoon network website and try to get a good game for her. She really surprise me when she said "Mom, are you downloading the game?". How could a 3 years old toddler knows the word "Download"? I guess her daddy may have spoken this word to her.

It was almost 12am, and I had to lie to her and said "The internet shop is closed as it is mid-night now". I used to tell her that the downstair fish shop uncle close his shop at 10pm as he is tired and have to go home to take rest. By saying this and she will think the internet uncle has to do the same thing and to go home to rest early. That is really funny!

No comments: