Monday, December 25, 2006

Mayee's Year 2006 Christmas Gift




Yesterday we came back from Kluang after my brother's wedding dinner. I told my hubby to put Mayee's present on her bed while she was brushing her teeth.

When she walked towards her bed and she saw a big gift wrapped with Green Jusco wrapping paper. She was mumbering to herself and said: "Wow, there is a big present!". She just ignored me and heading to the gift. I asked her, "Whose gift is that?". She replied and said Santa Claus sent a gift to Mayee. Hubby was busying to video tape down her action. Immediately she grapped the present and then she just unwrapped it. To her surprise and she received a "PollyWorld™ Rockin’ Theme Park" as a present.

She was really really happy when she received her present and she thought that she was being very well recently and hence the Santa Claus sent her a gift. Haha this is the story we made up since she was one year old.

No comments: