Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Croissants

Whenever I find myself is free and with less workload. I can't stop my hand to do a Google search to look for some good food.

Making Croissant is not new to me anymore and this will be my fifth attempt. Although I have successfully made it for the first and second attempt but not the third and forth. Now I realise my mistake as I put the dough in the freezer for one whole night and hence the yeast all dead. Silly right? Opps....
I live in tropical country, hence making croissant will be a tedious task for me. Anyway, I love to eat croissant and enjoy it together with ham, cheese, bacon, tomato, vege and so on....Yummy!

Making Croissant nearly took me 24 hours to complete it. But I love its process, tough and challenging!

I follow the recipe from Carol.
Note:
  1. After the first fold, I let the dough to rest and chill in the refrigerator for whole night. As this will be easy for me to roll and fold it.
  2. After each complete fold, I have to put the dough and chill in the refrigerator for two hours. 
  3. Dust the board and the dough well with flour after taking out from the refrigerator and roll out the dough into a rectangle shape.






No comments: