Thursday, October 18, 2007

Home work for age 6-7 years old

On Tuesday we went to JJ for grocery shopping and had brought back some reading materials for Mayee. Mayee will always request us to buy her some story books whenever we enter the popular book shop. That day as normal she took few of the books and asked me to buy for her. I screened through and only bought this "Fun with English Comprehension: for age 6-7 years old". I were a bit worry and afraid she might not be able to catch up with the book content. At last I still bought her this book. She was so exciting, as she got her new water tumbler, a book plus some few snack from JJ mall.


The next day and she reminded me to do "home work" together with her. After few days doing the "home work" together with her and I decided to ask her to do the "home work" herself as I wanna to get rid of her disturbing. I just leave her to do whatever stuff she likes to do. So I just continue and concentrate to do my office work. As I didn't realise that she has started new questions on the new page where I never expect her to do so. Moreover, to my surprise that she got all the questions correct except for the last question.
I been thinking of should I pay more attention to her and to sacrifice my job career? mmmm..........

No comments: