Monday, October 8, 2007

A wonderful dinner at Elcerdo

Sunny , Mr Au and I have been friend about almost 2 years. Yesterday night Mr. Au treated us a nice dinner at Elcerdo, Sunny's favourite restaurant. So coincident yesterday was Mr. Au's birthday in Chinese Lunar Calendar.

I arrived at the cosway building at 6.15pm and Sunny was stucked in the traffic. I have to walk over to his place to meet up with him. I was a bit worry for not able to get him as my handphone battery was going to be in dead condition soon. (Phew!). Anyway the traffic was so bad and hence we decided to park the car in the Plaza Central and walk to the Elcerdo restaurant.

Sunny is the regular customer as he likes pork very much. We ordered a delicious pumpkin Soup for the starter and I'm still able to remember its taste till now. Prior to this, Sunny had post ordered a half Piglet and stimmed rice with seafood. This rice is special as it is stimmed together with seafood such as scalops, prawns and etc. Before we enjoyed the piglet, these 2 gentlemen are really nice to offer me a good luck next day by breaking up the plate in the wooden pail. This was my second time to do so........."Good Luck? I need to buy a 4-D soon." Haha...


Yummy! I'm not really keen on pork but I still managed to finished 2 pieces of pork.....I could feel the posk smell remained in my mouth for quite sometimes.....opps! Last but not least, we had the yummy and delicious raspberry creamy ice-cream for our desert. Too bad the light was too dim and I couldn't captured good pictures.....

Anyway and I considered myself really lucky to get to know these 2 guys and I do hope our friendship remains forever....

No comments: