Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mayee's concert on 23 Oct 2007

We (Mom in law & I) been worry about Mayee's health and afraid of her not able to make it to Q-dees concert on 23 Oct. She caught a bit of slight flu due to the raining season plus we had been brought her along in and out to view the houses for sales recently. So mom in law was really worry that she cannot turn up to her concert. Hence, before the day of her concert and we had to ensure that she did not drink cold drink and take her flu medicine 3 times a day.

On 23 Oct, Everything turned up fine and she was in good health too. In the early morning, I made 2 pieces of bread with jam and a cereal drink for her. I used to threaten her to finish her breakfast or else she is not allowed to go to the concern. Oppsss..... After that I brought her to the salon to have a hair wash and set her hair. I didn't know that the hair set as the hair stylist recommended which is not suitable for a kid. Poor Mayee and she had to sit there and suffered for half an hour with all the heavy accessories on her head. I saw it and alerted to the hair stylist that the hair accessories might too heavy for my girl and asked his assistance to help to hold those heavy stuff. He replied me "If no FREE, cannot help to hold loh...". I was a bit angry to hear this, why he can suggested this kind of hair set which is not suitable for a kid. Can a kid's neck support its weight? Can a kid sit there for half an hour for a hair set?

After the hair set and it was really a wasting of my money as once reached home and all the hair set had gone!!!! Since we ran out of time and I had to ensure that she finish her mee and to get a bath. So quickly and feed her the "Pan mee" and I shared half of the mee together with Mayee. Poor Mayee again, the "Pan Mee" was too salty and I felt a bit uneasy to finish it as the process of making the "Pan Mee" still clearly in my mind. While the woman flatten the "Pan Mee", she did not wash her hand and immediately took out the ready pan mee from uncovered pail. Then she put the "Pan mee" roll into the machine and start flattening the "Pan mee". She even put some of the ready "Pan Mee" on an unwanted plastic bag. :( While waiting for her to do the cooking, I also could notice there was quite a number of flies and landing on the food....... I don't think I will buy the mee again from that mee store...

With Mayee's cooperation and I managed to bathe her and and help her to tight two pony tails for her and make up too. Whenever I finished make up a part for her and she will look at the miror to see whether she looks nice or not. After that, she changed her concert costome at her lovely grandmother house and departed to school at 2.45pm. Well by that time, I really need to rush back to continue to work from home.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

hi, it's a pleasure reading ur blog n wish U n ur family a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.