Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Trip to Laut

The day before we pay a visit to my brother's future parents in law and I told Mayee to sleep early as we need to go off very early in the morning. As usual whenever I have event during weekend and we will be very busy packing up baby's stuff. While I were busy at nappy change for Evonne and Mayee asked me "Mummy, why you only sayang Evonne and not Mayee?". I felt like I wanna to laugh at that time and so I replied to Mayee "Mayee, tomorrow who is going with Daddy & Mummy to Laut?". Mayee did not answer me but just kissed my cheek 2 times, one for the right and the other one for the left. And I threw her another quesiton "Mayee, who has the new jeans skirt and new barbie's bag that I just bought from the shopping mall?". She yet did not answer me but threw me few kisses on my nose and my forehead. That is really sweet! I just wonder how come she know how give me few kisses on different part of my face?

That night Mayee got to sleep early by her own without me sleeping beside her. Ha ha.....that is really fun!

Daddy and Mayee were ready to go to Durian orchard.

Unlucky for the mosquitoes there as we got the jackets from aunty to cover our flappy and fair shoulder.

Mayee and her good companion on that day.

Handsome is preparing the coconut juice for all of us.

These both handsome boys are my dearest brothers.

No comments: