Monday, October 1, 2007

Yap family's wedding

Old friends get together at Yap's brother's wedding. Pinky in fact looks pretty with the dress bought by her mom. Fook looks handsome with the tie he newly bought.

Handsome & pretty dome to be a couple.

Hubby suguested to stick the head together to take a picture. Is this nice?


Yummy! This course is really nice. Hubby said he helped to finish the tomatos.

This shark fin soup is really nice and you are able to eat a lot of crab meat.

Fish 老石斑! This fish is really different than the fish we usually take in the wedding dinner. I guess this fish must be a bit costly, I hope my "any pao" is not too "pai seh".

Mmmmm....hubby said this piglet is very nice to eat. I have no comment.

Prawn! Yeah nice too and the prawns were really big size and fresh...Crunchy & Good! I love "
奶油丝",taste nice and crunchy too.

Usually the vegetable is the tasteless dish in wedding dinner.....But this dish was cooked with barbecue pork, big mushroom and make the vegetable yummy...

I was very full and cannot stuff in more.....Hubby said the rice was soft and taste good too...




We were able to finished every course served on the table and really enjoying with the good dishes. But but but... I need to do more exercise to get rid of the fat then.......

No comments: